Good "Hare" Day

Went for a walk this morning to see the bluebells with hubby and son, and got very interested in taking photos of the fence instead.


I am glad I did, because as I paused and looked up the path along which we had just walked, the biggest hare was running down the path towards me. I have always longed to see one for real and was thrilled by this. In my excitement I turned to tell the others who were ahead of me but by the time I turned back it had spotted us and took a quick exit left, into the bluebell wood.
The annoying thing is that I was standing with camera in hand ready to click, but I missed my chance.
Anyway I am still thrilled and I have named him Mr O'Hare (after my husband).


Today I have been putting together some stuff for classes that I am hoping to give in September.
I didn't think that the daisies stood out enough so I added a touch of textile paint.


Now, looking at the photos I am not sure if I have done the right thing!

Comments

  1. Oh I like it, it's lovely. Better with the paint I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are lucky to have loads of hares around here - I see them every day when I'm out with the dog. I take a lot of photos and I just know that I will never be able to take one of a hare. They are too aware of what's around them and would run off at the speed of light before you managed to get your lens cap off. Just savour your experience and don't regret not clicking on your camera :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right Jen He. I think we are all a bit too obsessed with getting the photo, rather than enjoying the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

Popular Posts