Working Wednesday

Remember this......?


 I thought it was about time that I quilted it.


I have finished pebble quilting this panel for my FOQ piece.
Now and I am at the " WHAT WAS I THINKING ????" phase, as next I have to do exactly the same to another piece, which is about three times as big as this!


I have been looking at this. It is for a challenge that has been set for my Art Quilt group Serge Ahead.
The challenge title is Turkish Delight and the piece has to include this fabric.


That is what I have been doing on this Working Wednesday.
Hope you are having a good Wednesday

Comments

  1. OMG, that third fabric is just luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pebbles, wow, how long did that take you?
    I love the last fabric :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

Popular Posts