Contrary Wife

No 21 Contrary Wife  No 84 Spool  No 16  Calico Puzzle

Here are another three F.W. blocks that I don't think I have shared with you. That brings the grand total to nine.
Oh Dear!
I am not really a Contrary Wife, although I don't know if my husband would agree. I didn't want to write Farmer's Wife in the title again and I liked the sound of it.


I have stitched them together to make a small wallhanging but I am not sure about it. It either needs another three to add another row, or I need to unpick the sashing and have another think.

What are your thoughts?


Comments

  1. Not sure what is wrong with it? I would just add a border to it and leave as is.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and White purity of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

Popular Posts