Blogtoberfest 2011



Tinniegirl Blogtoberfest 2011
 

This is new to me and I only found out about it 10 minutes ago when reading Quilthexles post.
It seems like a big commitment but I feel that I need a bit of a push at the moment and as the builders are finally arriving this week to begin work on the kitchen, I figure I will be spending a lot of time in my shed keeping out of the way. At least that is the plan.
A post everyday for the whole of October!!??!!
Follow the link in my side bar if you fancy joining in.

Comments

  1. You are braver than I am - good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder; I had totally forgotten it! I did it last year, and it was fun. The worst thing that can happen is that you miss a few days; no big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I remember Frauke doing it last year, I couldn't believe she actually finished it. I never would! lol

    Good luck - and I look forward to seeing you every day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link back, Deborah! And Kit, it was April this year when I did a similar thing ;-)) I survived ... and it is fun, and it will be even more fun with the two of you in that game as well !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

Popular Posts