working wednesday


There has been SOME work going on around here as you can see.
Even though this is my first post of the 2012, there won't be any reviews of last year, nor any promises for this one.
I am just going to do my best to create as much as I can, and hopefully have lots to share with you.
I do have a some things that I want to finish off, starting off with another couple of Prayer Flags to go with the one I did earlier.


These have again been made by chopping up a quilt that was a bit boring. I have a few more of these dove blocks left. Not sure what I will do with them yet.


I am enjoying making these prayer flags.
They allow me the chance try out techniques and use up fabrics that perhaps don't make the grade for one of my quilts.
They offer a chance to be creative and even though they are quick and easy to make, there is a lot of thought and sentiment to them.
Yesterday I had my Art Quilt group have a go at our first meeting of the year. It was a great way to kick start the creative juices.

Comments

  1. dont you just love being with like minded friends xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous idea - i have been adopted into a very arty group and i think this is a project we could do together too - gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am intrigued by the top photo where we only get a sneaky peek. Whay are you up to there?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also intrigued by the top photo - I really love the greay so am keen to see what it will be!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

Popular Posts