July Journal Quilt

Deborah O'Hare

  This was my offering for July, which kinda matches up with this one from March.

Deborah O'Hare

Deborah O'Hare

Deborah O'Hare

Deborah O'Hare

This week the three that I submitted to be displayed on the Contemporary Quilt stand at the Festival of Quilts (and Exeter) were returned.
It was nice to see what others in the group have been doing. They are all visible on the private Yahoo site but they look so much better in the flesh, so to speak.


Did you spot mine at the bottom :D


Comments

  1. Wonderful pieces and I love how they have them on the all like that, nice display and a nice display to visit.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

Popular Posts